1. LECTURE COMPLETION
It is a requirement to complete the major lectures first BEFORE registering for an online coaching session. This is MANDATORY for ALL students even for those who have attended face-to-face classes.
Day 3 Replay: OET Writing Lecture
Day 4 Replay: OET Speaking Lecture
2. ONLINE COACHING REGISTRATION
Fill out the booking form on this page with the following details ACCURATELY:
- full name (should match the 9.0 Niner Digital ID)
- correct and working email address (the same email address used for enrollment / registration)
- mobile number (the same contact number used for enrollment / registration)
Choose a slot with a DATE and TIME that meet personal availability.
Please follow Philippine Standard Time.
The scheduling system will only show slots available in the next 48 hours.
3. EMAIL CONFIRMATION
An email confirmation will be received as proof that the coaching registration is successful. Please note that no email confirmation is received if the email address is misspelled or mistyped.
The coach’s messenger link is in the email confirmation. The assigned coach may be reached by doing any of the following steps:
- click the link to be directly routed to the coach’s profile OR
- copy the link then paste onto a browser OR
- copy the link and then send it to your own FB messenger to load the coach’s profile
All coaching guidelines can be found in the email confirmation (link).
4. COACHING SESSION
1 hour BEFORE the booked slot: email and text reminders are sent
10 minutes BEFORE the booked slot (NOT earlier to avoid disrupting an ongoing session): message the assigned coach through the messenger link in the email confirmation and send the 3 verification requirements:
- 9.0 Niner Digital ID (this is the ONLY proof of valid enrollment accepted starting August 1, 2023 for online coaching)
- valid ID as identity proof
- dashboard screenshot of the major lectures completed (based on Rule #1)
exact coaching time: video verification is done for a few seconds before the actual coaching session
Duration: 20 minutes for IELTS and OET | 1 hour for PTE
Facebook Messenger is the primary platform used. Kindly inform the coach if Zoom or Google Meet is preferred.
Students can choose either to have a speaking OR a writing session (with finished writing task/s).
5. OFFENSE: (LATE / NO SHOW)
LATE: Students who message the assigned coach past their exact schedule (even for just 1 minute) are considered late. This means that the slot will be forfeited (no coaching).
NO SHOW: Students who miss or do not show up at all on their scheduled appointments are tagged with an offense.
SANCTION: Students with 3 recorded LATE / NO SHOW offenses will be banned from scheduling coaching sessions for 1 week.
A total of 12 offenses may lead to being banned permanently from scheduling coaching sessions.
Students must learn the value of time in preparation for the actual exam. This policy is implemented to ensure that the allotted time for every coaching session is not compromised or wasted.
6. OFFENSE: (DOUBLE / MULTIPLE BOOKINGS)
Students can only book ONE SLOT PER DAY. This is to ensure that ALL students can have a fair chance of booking a slot on a daily basis.
SANCTION: Students with 3 recorded Double / Multiple Booking offenses will be banned from scheduling coaching sessions for 1 week.
7. OFFENSE: SHARING OF ACCOUNTS
Students must keep their access for personal use only. The student whose name appears on the 9.0 Niner Digital ID is the only person entitled to the services of 9.0 Niner.
SANCTION: Students caught doing so shall be permanently banned from the center for violating our terms and conditions.
8. CANCELLATION OF A SCHEDULED COACHING SLOT
Two options to make a cancellation:
Cancel via the email confirmation
- open the confirmation email of the coaching appointment to be cancelled
- at the bottom part of the email confirmation, click the Cancel Appointment button then click Confirm
- an email acknowledging the cancellation will be received; the slot will open and will become available for other students to book
- may register for a different slot within the day if preferred (not an offense)
Cancel via sending the coach a message
- send the assigned coach a message stating the reason for the cancellation
- the coach will label the session as Cancelled
- the slot remains registered under your name so booking another slot on the same day is NOT allowed (Double Booking offense)
***Students are highly encouraged to choose a slot based on personal availability to avoid habitual / frequent cancellations. Cancellations are also monitored.***
9. COACH RE-ASSIGNMENT / RE-SCHEDULING
A different coach may be assigned (with the same time slot) for situations that call for urgency of change such as sickness, calamity, bereavement or other uncontrollable instances that require substitution.
An email reminder will be sent BEFORE the scheduled session regarding the coach re-assignment. Please read email messages in a timely manner.