How to Book an Online Coaching Appointment?
1. It is a REQUIREMENT to complete the major lectures FIRST BEFORE registering for a coaching session.
For speaking coaching:
- Speaking Major Lecture OR
- Speaking Skills Enhancement
For writing coaching:
- Writing Task 1 Major Lecture and Writing Task 2 Major Lecture OR
- Writing Task 1 Skills Enhancement and Writing Task 2 Skills Enhancement
For coaches to track students who have completed the Speaking and Writing major lectures, it is MANDATORY to complete the Speaking and Writing major lectures on the DASHBOARD. This applies to all reviewees including those who have attended the live Speaking and Writing lectures.
2. To register for coaching, please book through the form on this page. Kindly make sure that you use a correct and working email address in filling out the form.
3. You will receive an email confirmation as proof that your coaching registration was successful. Read ALL the details in the email to learn about the coaching guidelines.
IMPORTANT: We open slots for the next 48 hours only. You cannot make reservations more than two coaching days ahead.
The email also contains the LINK to your coach's profile. Click this link to message the coach during the appointment time. If you cannot click the link, copy it onto a browser or on your FB Messenger app to load the Messenger page of your coach.
4. Message the assigned coach 10 MINUTES BEFORE your time slot through Facebook Messenger and include your proof of enrollment (tracking card, deposit slip, or digital ID) and a VALID ID for verification purposes.
Should you wish to use a different platform (Zoom or Google Meet) for your coaching, kindly inform your coach as well during this time.
5. Coaching reminders are sent via email and text message an hour before your schedule. You should then contact the coach 10 minutes prior to your session. The initial 10 minutes before the start of coaching is considered the grace period. Make sure that you are online and ready at the exact time that you have chosen.
Students who fail to message the coach within this period or at the exact time are considered late. This means the slot is forfeited. It is necessary that students learn the value of time as a part of their preparation for the exam. This policy is being implemented as well to ensure that the time for every coaching session is not compromised.
6. In the event that you miss any of your appointments, this will be recorded as an offense. After 3 offenses, you will be BANNED from coaching for 1 week. To avoid this from happening, you may advise your coach ahead of time (the latest is an hour before the time slot) should you need to cancel so that you won’t be tagged as “no-show.”
7. You may only register for ONE SLOT per day. STRICTLY NO DOUBLE BOOKING. If this happens, the 2nd booking is automatically forfeited. You may choose which subtest you wish to have coaching for (either speaking or writing but not both). Every coaching session will last a maximum of 20 minutes only.
8. Sometimes, there’s a need for us to assign you to a different coach. If there are any coaching assignment changes, you will be advised beforehand.
Coaching Appointment System