How to Book an Online Coaching Appointment?
1. It is a REQUIREMENT to join major lectures/webinars FIRST BEFORE registering for a coaching session.
For speaking coaching:
- Speaking Major Lecture OR
- Speaking Skills Enhancement
For writing coaching:
- Writing Task 1 Major Lecture and Writing Task 2 Major Lecture OR
- Writing Task 1 Skills Enhancement and Writing Task 2 Skills Enhancement
2. To register for coaching, please book through the form on this page. Kindly make that you use a correct and working email address in filling out the form on this page.
3. You will receive an email confirmation as proof that your coaching registration was successful. Read ALL the details in the email to learn about the coaching guidelines.
IMPORTANT: We open slots for the next 48 hours only. You cannot make reservations more than two coaching days ahead.
4. Message the assigned coach 10 MINUTES BEFORE your time slot through Facebook Messenger , and include your proof of enrollment (tracking card, deposit slip, or digital ID) and a VALID ID for verification purposes. Should you wish to use a different platform (Zoom or Google Meet) for your coaching, kindly inform your coach as well at this time.
5. Coaching reminders are sent via email and text message an hour prior your schedule. You should then contact the coach 10 minutes prior to your session. The initial 10 minutes before the start of coaching is considered the grace period. Make sure that you are online and ready at the exact time that you have chosen.
6. In the even that you miss any of your appointments, this will be recorded as an offense. After 3 offenses, you will be BANNED from coaching for 1 week. To avoid this from happening, you may advise your coach ahead of time (the latest is an hour before the time slot) should you need to cancel so that you won’t be tagged as “no-show.”
7. You may only register for ONE SLOT per day. STRICTLY NO DOUBLE BOOKING. If this happens, the 2nd booking is automatically forfeited. You may choose which subtest you wish to have coaching for (either speaking or writing but not both). Every coaching session will last a maximum of 20 minutes only.
8. Sometimes, there’s a need for us to assign you to a different coach. If there are any coaching assignment changes, you will be advised beforehand.
9. View the list of coaches and corresponding Facebook profile links on this page to know whom to contact.
Coaching Appointment System
For PTE coaching, please reserve with:
Who are your coaches?
IELTS online coaching
OET online coaching
PTE online coaching
*NOTE: To secure morning appointments, please contact Ms. Dianne Nievera directly if there are no slots available. Thank you.